Junior Graphic Designer (Freelance)
Design – London
Spitfire Audio is a British music technology company. We specialise in sounds: sample libraries, virtual instruments and software devices. We collaborate with the best composers, artists and engineers in the world to build musical tools that sound great and are exciting to use.
Spitfire Audio is looking for an enthusiastic and creative Junior Graphic Designer to join the Marketing department, 2-3 days per week. Working alongside a small but perfectly formed design team, they will support the design needs of all departments across the organisation. The ideal candidate will be a recent design graduate, with strong design and artworking skills — including a good working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Animation skills, as well as a keen interest in music and film, would be preferable!
PRIMARY TASKS & OBJECTIVES
• Preparing files for print — liaising with external printers and suppliers, sourcing quotes and sample materials, and preparing designs for print, manufacture, and electronic delivery.
• Assisting with design and creation of marketing materials, including: advertising, video graphics, emails, merchandise, documents, publications, and more.
• Creating and uploading assets for the website.
• Implementing the identity across all in-house materials.
• Archiving of digital content.
Skills required —
- Comfortable with Adobe Creative Suite, spreadsheets and data management
- Proven organisational capabilities
- Exemplary communication skills
- Project management experience
- Ability to work independently and show initiative
This role is primarily based at the head office in Kings Cross, but may involve working at other locations as necessary.
Please send your CV and portfolio to Aspa at firstname.lastname@example.org.